.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Babies!

I can't believe it has been a year since I gave birth to three beautiful babies. It seems like just yesterday I was staring at the four walls of my hospital bed, day after day, waiting for them to get here and hoping and praying they would all be okay. This year has been amazing, full of ups and downs as we cherish every minute with our survivors and grieve the loss of our angel Hadley. Here are a pictures of the babies one year ago today...

Baby A- McKenna 2lbs. 10 oz. at birth





Baby B- Parker 1lb. 14oz. at birth





Baby C- Hadley 2lbs. 5 oz. at birth, always our angel





Happy Birthday babies, we love you SO much!!!

2 comments:

mom said...

Happy Birthday! What an amazing year you have had. Thinking of you today as I know you are feeling bittersweet.

Taylor and Allison said...

I have been having issues with our blog for some reason and haven't been able to post, comment or even view photos! I really wanted to write you on their birthday to let you know that we are thinking of your family on this day. I'm sorry its late... Happy Birthday babies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...