.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finally, the chairs!

Aunt Nancy made the cutest chairs for the babies' birthday and, I am embarrassed to say, we are just now getting pictures of them with the chairs. I've tried on my own a few times but we always lose a chair, a baby... something before I could get a good picture so while Mark was home today we got a few good ones. Thanks again Aunt Nancy!
Look how cute we are...


Okay they never stand this still and they never pose, I think Mark just happened to get them at the exact second I stood them there. It looks like we have such well-behaved children :).

Happy McKenna

Having fun on the couch

1 comment:

Proud parents of FOUR! said...

All the pictures are good but I love the picture with them standing behind the chairs. It is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...