.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sooo cute

McKenna is at the age where she is just so cute I could eat her up. She has turned into a great little talker. In the fall she tested with a mild speech delay and I remember looking ahead to the developmental chart and reading that she should be able to say 20 words at 18 months. I thought there was no way that would happen. She has definitely proved me wrong. Now she is repeating everything and we have quickly learned to watch what we say if she is nearby! Did I mention she is sweet as can be? And yes, I am planning to save this blog entry and read it over when we are going through her wonderful teenage years. I just finished a long power struggle with my wonderful teenager and am thinking I better start searching for some of those old movies of her at her sweetest to remind me that there was a time when nice things came out of her mouth too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...