.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ahhh bathtime

Today I decided to have the kids help me give Sawyer a bath. Why I was envisioning a nice calm bath with the kids taking turns washing up their little brother while he cooed back at them I don't know.

I gave them each a wash cloth, covered the floor with towels and put Sawyer in his little tub. Someone lost their washcloth so we started bathtime off with a wrestling match for the remaining cloth. After the novelty of attaining the sole washcloth wore off McKenna decided to give Sawyer his towel to dry off with right away, by putting it in the water. As my vision of this perfect bathtime quickly faded and Sawyer's screams got louder I washed him quickly, trying to keep the water that was now flying everywhere out of his eyes, dried him with the closest dry anything I could find and looked up to see this...
Yes the water is still in there.

Nothing like a nice calm bath.

3 comments:

Nan & Mike said...

LOL :) Cute!!! Ill get back to you soon - promise!!! Im trying to catch up!!! xoxoxo Nan

Liz said...

Too funny!

The Ander's Family said...

Hilarious!!! How'd you even get a quick pic? Your camera must have been right there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...