.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Holiday

Christmas this year was amazing. Watching all of the kids experience Christmas in their own way was so much fun. Although I am still not good at looking in so many directions at once when the wrapping paper starts flying.
Parker had a great time opening "man stuff." I'm not sure who enjoyed his gifts more, Parker or Daddy.
McKenna, my girly girl, loved getting dolls and kitchen toys and shoes... she loved, loved, loved getting shoes. I can't wait for all of the shopping ahead of us!
Ashlyn is old enough to have figured it all out and be a great helper but still young enou
gh to not mind waking up at the crack of dawn to open gifts.
Sawyer, well he is just here and loving life... drooling and cooing his way through his first Christmas.
And of course there is always Hadley, who traveled in my heart through each and every Christmas memory.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas morning and our family Christmas party:

Christmas jammies! This is the calmest picture we could get of all the little ones (for some reason I couldn't talk Ashlyn into wearing a pair).
Love the look on her face!

Parker and his favorite new toy, he didn't touch another gift once he opened this.

Ashlyn with her favorite present, a tool box full of art supplies.

Sawyer ready for the Christmas party

Parker, in nonstop movement at the Christmas party

McKenna looking pretty

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

What a wonderful Christmas and I love the first picture it is so precious!! I hope 2010 is great for you!!!

Proud parents of FOUR! said...

I love the pj's picture. They are so cute and Sawyer is looking so big!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...