.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lake living

One of the benefits of living on a lake AND having a great Daddy is a nice long wagon ride with no one to get in your way...

The kids had a blast and for anyone who is worried about the ice, it is VERY thick. We watched a minivan drive by on it the other day. I am beyond a worrier and was fine with them being out there, well maybe not as far out as they were in the last picture, but I was okay with the rest of it.

On another note, I am going to try to post a picture every day during the month of February. We will see if I can keep it up. I think I will be able to get the picture taken but uploading and posting it will be a whole other story. I was also thinking of trying to add in a new accomplishment or something cute they have said or done too. Not so much for the people who read here but for me :). There are a million things that happen in the day that I always hope to remember but know I will forget a month from now. I think I better end this post before I make any more creative commitments that I won't be able to keep. Stay tuned for our first pic of the month tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...