.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to just Mommy

Today is my first day back with the kids on my own after having Mark home for two weeks. I am always amazed that it is still wild around here even with two of us managing the crazies but I did get spoiled by the little things like nursing the baby without toddlers climbing on my head and running errands at nap time, oh and having someone over the age of two to talk to during the day, that was nice too.

So this morning I woke up feeling great, full of patience and ready to get back to our old schedule that I was completely tired of before the Christmas break. My kids are loving each other today since they had time apart more often the last few weeks and when things start going down hill I just break out another new toy. So I am feeling totally on top of things right now which is good because I am taking everyone to the doctors ON MY OWN after nap time. I will take any good thoughts, prayers, luck that you can send my way. Last time we went McKenna was so petrified she kept her head in the cabinet the whole time and Parker turned the lights off in the place.
My new favorite picture of my littlest man (cousin Nina is the cutie in the background)

2 comments:

FrenznickFive said...

we had daddy home for two weeks as well and it was sad to see him go back today, I also enjoyed the extra adult here!! I hope the Dr.'s went well I have yet to try to take mine on my own you are BRAVE! :o)

Proud parents of FOUR! said...

We had Adam home for two weeks too. I was ready to send him back...haha. The remote is finally mine again! I think my kids are more whiny with him around because he lets them be that way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...