.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I know this is supposed to be Wordless Wednesday but I have to explain this one before my husband sees it and I have to take it down... I was trying to get a better picture of McKenna's new braces, which she is doing GREAT with by the way, and ended up getting this cute shot.  It wasn't until I was editing it that I realized Parker was wearing my heels.  He has been wearing them ALL the time. In his defense, I don't think it is so much the heels he likes it is the obnoxious sound they make each and every time they hit the wood floor.

7 comments:

Liz said...

I'm sure he is just trying to beef up his calves... :)

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny, Parker in the heels!

Megan said...

Ha! That is great!

Unknown said...

I love wordless wednesdays ..great pics..I am in Bloomfield Michigan..just outside of Detroit. Where the heck are you from..Michigan..grand rapids maybe..please let me know

Heather

Bethany said...

I read your posts and think "She must be my friend!" I love everything about your blog - your pictures, your realism, your sense of humor! You captivate me!

Bethany
http://musingsofmunchkinland.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

I LOVE this picture!

Heather said...

What a great picture! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...