.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

In the hospital

Unfortunately we are in the hospital now. On Friday I came in for my regular check up and things didn't look good. My doctor immediately admitted me and before I was even in my hospital room I started having regular contractions. After a long weekend of medication and bed rest things are looking a little better but it doesn't sound like I will be leaving here any time soon. We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers... we really need them right now! The babies are doing great, it's just keeping them in that is the hard part right now. Our next goal is to make it until September 7 which would give the babies a chance to survive.

Mark has been wonderful at taking care of me and Ashlyn is adjusting to days without Mom (probably better than I am). Many thanks to everyone who has been helping with her this week. We could not get through this without our friends and family!

Hope to post with better news soon,

Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica dear,
We are thinking of you and your sweet family.
Much Love and Encouragement,
Tracey, Will, Seamus and Liam

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,

You and your family are in our prayers. Hang in there!!

Love ya,
Toya and Family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...