.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ready to walk

There are only 4 days left until the March for Babies and I can't wait.  Last year I was pregnant with Sawyer and was put on bedrest the week before the walk so our huge team of family members walked without me.  To say I was disappointed to have to miss it was an understatement.  I think I cried the whole time they were gone (I'm sure pregnancy hormones played a roll in my blubbering).  Of course I was off my feet for a very good cause and managed to stay pregnant until 34 weeks which brings me to why we are walking.

I have had four preemies, one who never got the chance to come home.  Our family is walking for our preemies and our angel.  I can't wait to spend a day dedicated to Hadley.  I love every minute of the preparation for our walk because this is one of the few things I can still do for her.

When we walk on Sunday I will be thinking of all of those other loss moms out there I have met along this journey.  I know it will be emotional and I will be thinking of Hadley every minute but I also will cherish the fact that I have a stroller full of survivors to walk with me.

Our team is very close to our goal so please donate if you can...

9 comments:

Liz said...

I had to make sure that you met your goal! Now I hope you will far exceed it! Come on bloggers DONATE! :) Good luck! :)

Liz & trio :)

Rebecca said...

Congrats on meeting your goal!! We can't wait to walk with you guys on Sunday in Hadley's memory and in honor of all of our survivor's!

Nan & Mike said...

Will be there in spirit and thinking of Hadley sweetie. Im glad you get to go this year, hugs xxx

VKT said...

Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in becoming a follower of my blog, I will happily follow yours.

Sharon's New Life said...

Good luck with your walk this weekend!
I'm your latest follower through FF! I hope you'll stop by my blog at http://scfitz1972.blogspot.com and say hello.
Sharon

casey aubut said...

Beautiful Blog.

I am your newest follower from Friday Follow!
I would LOVE for you to stop by my blog and follow me too! :)
www.aubutfamily.com

furygirl3132 said...

Congrats on your goal! I am a new follower from Friday Follow, so glad to have found your blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Velvet Over Steel said...

Your story is so moving! I had one premie and he has gone through so much in is life. I can't imagine 4 and I have a friend who is expecting triples right now. I think you're a angle too for sharing your story and journey! So glad I found your sweet blog!!! Hugs, Coreen

joeandbridge said...

Hi! I'm poppin in from Friday Follow (on Saturday-LOL) to be your newest follower. Hooray! Come follow my blog! :) (Please?)

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...