.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Small Things Saturday





I love a good storyteller.
Never could I hold everyone's attention this way.

I have no idea what he was saying but it was interesting enough to make a 17 month old ponder in the Tinker.bell chair for two seconds so that I could snap a pic.

Oh and I love finding El.mo pj's on CLEARANCE, you would have thought it was Christmas when I handed out these things.  I have to admit I got a little over excited when I saw them in the store.  I need a life, or maybe just some time to shop in the women's section.

None in Sawyer's size but he is wearing El.mo undies over his diaper which seemed to make him feel enough like a three year old to cancel his fit, plop his binky back in and toddle away after the El.mo clad troops.

Happy Saturday!  What is your "Small Thing" to appreciate today?  Join the blog hop or just comment below...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...