.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

29/31

I'm almost done, we're on day 29 of our month of pictures.  I love having all of the pictures when the month is over but by about day 20 I usually start running out of steam.  So today's picture is an "it's almost bedtime and I forgot to take a picture for the blog" shot.  The kids were very serious about their new play-d.oh ice cream maker and concentrated on making "sparkly's" (sprinkles?) and drinks for us with a little extra time spent smooshing it all into our floor with their feet.  What else would we do once they went to bed if we didn't have play-d.oh to peel off the ground? 

2 comments:

Mellie said...

We have that play doh toy too! It's cute and my kids love it, but boy does it make a mess!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss having a picture and story a day. I'll take what I can get, though :) Miss you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...