.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blog Hop

This is my first week participating in the Special Needs blog hop.  Each week a question or task is posted and this week's is:

Introduce yourself and your blog to us
So here it goes... my name is Jessica and I am a wife and mom to 5.  My oldest daughter Ashlyn is 15 and has autism and then I have triplets who were born at 28 weeks.  Our daughter Hadley passed away when she was two days old and my surviving triplets Parker and McKenna have done very well despite their prematurity.  McKenna has some remaining health issues but nothing we cannot handle after the emotional roller coaster of the NICU.  After the triplets we had a little surprise, Sawyer, who is now 16 months old.  Needless to say we are a busy household and blogging has become one of my few outlets.

I try to blog honestly about life after the loss of my daughter, the ups and downs of autism and the general chaos of life as a completely outnumbered stay-at-home mom.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...