.

Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th

Today, October 15th, is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance day.

Before we lost Hadley I didn't know that such a day existed.

I felt alone and shocked that I had lost a child.  I had no idea that when I was ready, there was a whole world of support out there waiting for me.

It saddens me to no end that there are so many women who are living with the pain of losing a child but at the same time, I don't know how I would have gotten through the last 3 years without them.

Some I have met in person, some I have emailed or talked with over the phone, some I have only met in the blog world and followed their journey through daily posts, finding comfort in their familiar feelings and hoping their good days out weigh the bad.

On this day of remembrance my hope is that others realize that pregnancy and infant loss touches many, many more women that you could ever imagine.  I appreciate everyone who comes here because I know that you know Hadley through me and her memory will live on through those who remember.

So today I remember all of the loss moms and their angel babies whose paths I have crossed over the last 3 years.

I never knew what strength I would find through all of you.

Heather and Ari
Dana and Benjamin
Amy and Caitlin
Allison and Alex
Ellen and Abigail and Emma
Jennifer and Logan
Veronica and Andrew
Karen and Hunter
Lisa and Alexander and Liam
Mishael and Emmalin and Elianna
Andrea and June and Charlie
Melinda and Bailey
Sarah and Alexander
Amanda and Levi
Becky and two of her triplets
Heather and one of her triplets
Nancy and Shelby, Megan and Lynne
Christina and Angelina and Gabriella
Natasha and Konstantin
Jill and Emma and Chase
Kristen and Peyton
Rachel and Courtney, Colin and Jaxon
Brianna and Lucia, Bennet, Tryg, Lincoln and Cadence
Martha and James
Laura and Andrew and Baby E
Allison and Ethan
Liliana and Angelito
Francesca and Jenna Belle
Kim and Jayce
Nikki and Finbar
Cathi and Gwyn, Raiden and Ryker
Jennifer and Emily
Keira and Zoe
Courtney and Logan, Wyatt and Brody
Jaime and Adam
Jennie and Katelyn

If they have a blog and you have a minute please visit one of these amazing moms today, read their story  and let them know their baby or babies will be remembered by you on this day.
In loving memory of Hadley Jane
October 9, 2007 - October 11, 2007

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...