.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Small Things Saturday

I think I have mentioned, every other blog post or so, that I have connected with a great group of mom bloggers who are all blogging their way through raising special needs children or coping with their own special health needs.  After many an online conversation we have decided that there is one thing that our experiences have taught us that we would like to share.... an everyday appreciation for the small stuff.

So Jen from Want a Peanut, Chris from A Crazy Kind of Faith, Amanda from Life is a Spectrum, Ginny from Lemon Drop Pie, Melody from My Twisted Stitches, Kelly from Home of Chaos and myself are starting a new blog hop...




We would love to hear from you, whether you blog or not.  Tell us something little that you took a minute to stop and appreciate.  Share as much or as little as you like, a picture, a three page essay or just a word or two.  If you blog, grab the button and link your post here.  If not just comment with your "Small Thing" on this post.

Happy Saturday!

Oh and here is my first entry...
Cereal Slurp
As much as I wanted to interrupt the mannerless fun and clean up the disaster they made of my table that I chose to crop out of this picture, I let them slurp away and enjoyed the milk-pouring-out-of-their-mouths giggles that followed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...