.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another day another Starbucks

I have proven once again that I cannot photograph anything in motion (which is pretty much my kids all of the time). Mark is shaking his head at my batch of pictures from today. They are terrible so in order to keep up with my picture a day promise, I have to use the best of the bunch. All that matters is the moment it was capturing though, right?

We had a great visit from Papa today that included Sawyer enjoying his first laundry basket ride. My poor dad must be exhausted. They rode up and down the hall forever. Of course, they had to stop at Starbucks everytime they passed the stairs. You would think their mother took them through the drive thru Starbucks everyday, even if she didn't have anywhere else to go, just to get out of the house for five minutes.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I thought I have seen you at the Starbucks drive thru! he he :) Not that we go for random drives just to get coffee or anything. :)

Anonymous said...

love McKenna's outfit, looks like she was collecting articles of clothing to put on as the day developed....
Aunt Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...