.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas in February

Today we finally got around to using the decorations I bought for Christmas cookies. I opted to pass on the dough rolling and cookie cutting and just get right to the frosting and sprinkles so we did pre-made dough which Parker loved, I think for every one he put on the tray he put two in his mouth. They had a blast and Ashlyn did a great job doling out the frosting and making sure we had a few decent cookies left when all was said and done.

I had to add this picture too because it shows their personalities completely. McKenna was carefully decorating her cookies and Parker pulled up a chair, grabbed her spoonful of frosting and stuck it in his mouth. Her look says it all.

On a completely different note, a good friend and loss mom started a foundation in memory of her daughter Zoe Rose, who was also a triplet. The foundation is growing and she is looking for assistance in a few different areas. My wonderful mom has offered to sew quilts to cover NICU isolettes for them and there are a few other things she has asked for help with. Please visit her blog and see if there is anything you might be able to do. Keira has done so much for the loss community in the short time since they lost Zoe. She holds an amazing ceremony every year in October and has payed tribute to Hadley for us each year. I know I have said it here a million times but all I want is that my daughter be remembered and it is so nice to know there is someone else out there keeping her memory alive.

2 comments:

Aunt Marianne said...

I love the picture of the "stolen frosting". It so truely reflects their personalities and most brother/sister relationships.

Missy said...

This totally takes me back to my childhood!! Very cute picture. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...