.

Friday, February 19, 2010

New 'do

I'm not sure what was more exciting today, the fact that Ashlyn got ALL of her hair cut off and now has a super cute do or the fact that she let me take her picture. Doesn't she look cute? She did a great job getting it cut too. The hair dryer is still a no-go but as she was sitting happily in the chair I was thinking back to the days when I practically had to sit on her to get her a trim. We used to go to a very patient stylist who would let her get up, run a lap around the salon and then sit back down when she was ready.

She is definitely growing up, I'm hoping the hairstyle makes her look younger???

If it doesn't just lie to me and tell me it does :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love her haircut!

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn - I really like your hair. It looks great! Love you, Aunt Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...