.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ladies Man

Yesterday McKenna and I found all of Ashlyn's old Barbie clothes so today we spent lots of time on wardrobe changes. I'm not afraid to admit that I was actually a little bit excited to head to our playroom in the basement today, knowing that all those Barbies and clothes were waiting for us. I'm counting the days until she is old enough for the Barbie Dream House :)

As I dressed and undressed and dressed and undressed the Barbies as directed by Ms. McKenna she would line them up on the floor. Parker, never one to be left out, would fly by, pick out his favorite, and take her for a ride in his truck.

Apparently he likes the blondes, just like his Daddy.

1 comment:

Proud parents of FOUR! said...

Haha looks like he already picked out his bride. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...